Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sewing (and more)

I was feeling bad about not writing more. The problem is while I love sewing, there are many other things I love as well. Right now on my counter there are three pounds of tomatoes waiting to be processed, a small jar of cucumbers quietly becoming pickles, and a bowl of rising bread dough. Plus upstairs there is a baby taking a nap. So it occured to me that what I should really do is have a blog about all of my domestic pursuits. Those of you who know me may have noticed my new email signature "Educator, Dolly Domestic Extraordinaire." Well it seems as if all the cool blog names about domestic pursuits - dolly domestic, domestic diva, urban hearth, etc. - are taken. So, for now at least, "sewing Without Zippers" will become "Sewing (and more) Without Zippers," and when I think of a new name, then we'll deal with that.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my expanded blog, where DIY meets SAHM meets locavore foodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment